Project Administrative Assistant
- Assists the administrative project officer in preparing monthly payments for staff in the field;
- Follows up closely on monthly payments and cheque advances;
- Keeps track and monitors advances of partners;
- Filing and controlling financial documents.
- Develops and maintains a filing system of partners;
- Keeps track and monitor advances of partners and staff;
- Performs administrative tasks (photocopies, buying stationeries, scanning/faxing documents, minutes of meetings);
- Assists in preparation of monthly and completion reports;
- Prepares and submits bi-weekly reports to the supervisor on the date identified;
Organization, Coordination and Management
- Organizes trainings, seminars, project opening ceremonies, hosting donors and beneficiary visits, site inspections, etc.
- Coordinates with the field and ensures that the work is done properly and on time by meeting WCH targets;
- Control documents, keep clear filing for partners, payments and other related financial documents.
- Assists in managing minor procurement processes (stationary provision, utilities, minor purchases for all project activities);
- Updates and maintains information on computer database systems and in archives. Conduct some field visits with the field officers and social workers;
- Develops, design, and improve work methods and procedures in coordination with the supervisor;
- Collects documents from the field and enters that in the database;