- Communicate clear, relevant information regarding services and activities.
- Child protection principals.
- Provision of one on one support to the outreach field team members in conducting outreach activities.
- Development of outreach form including the satisfaction assessment service mapping.
- Attending all meetings related to outreach ,in addition to accelerated learning programs support in schools in coordination with team.
- Coordinate with the outreach team all over Lebanon with continuous meetings.
- Data entry of waiting list and registration sheets, work on kobo system in coordination with M&E department.
- Maintain all community outreach activities, by representing war child and working with the team to develop and implement activities that increase war child visibility within the surrounding community.
- Write monthly/weekly reports.
- Coordinate learning activities within the organization to support documentation and sharing of key lessons and achievements.
Field visits, home visits and phone calls.
Computer skills and familiarity with various computer programs.