- Core responsibilities: Coordinates, Communicates and Collaborates closely with Community focal point and Team.
- Organizes regular field visits
- Guides the outreach workers on how to identify and work with children with disabilities and their families
- Provides training, mentoring and methodological support and guidance to regular teachers
- Conducts special education needs assessment process of the learners
- Refers to formal assessment or specialized services or special needs supplies.
- Plans activities or support measures that are specific to each student’s abilities, supports finding solution to remove barriers
- Monitors the progress of the learners with special education needs and discusses with teachers and parents; collects data and maintains records of progress and development
- Provides support and guidance to the families and ensures their engagement in family engagement activities
- Is willing to occasionally work on Saturdays and Sundays
- Any other task assigned by the line manager.
- Necessary experience:
- Accredited Education degree;
- Minimum 1year of experience in inclusion
- Previous experience working with children with disability;
- Skills Flexibility to take new tasks, communication skills oral and written, work under pressure, facilitation skills
Share this job