General objective of the job
The Administrative Intern assists in the overall implementation of the different activities in the Research, Monitoring & Evaluation, and Program department.
- Prepares different payments as needed;
- Follows up closely on monthly payments, cheques and, cash advances, as well as ensures they are well received
- Dailly controls the budget to ensure proper expenditure of each budget line;
- Revise ledger received from finance;
- Support in budget forecast;
- Reports availability of funds per Budget Line;
- Support in budget allocations of expenses over different donors/Projects;
- Preparesubmit PRs and POs for procurement approval prior to each purchase;
Result: Finances are handled in such matter that field staff are paid on time and according to precise documentation.
- Develops and maintains a filing system of activities;
- Keeps track and monitor advances of activities and staff;
- Performs administrative tasks (photocopies, buying stationeries, scanning/faxing documents, minutes of meetings);
- Assists in preparation of monthly and completion reports;
- Real-time monitor of eachbudget line reports to the supervisor on the date identified;
- Preparing of correspondence / informative letters / formalities for third parties upon need
- Keep track for Programme inventory and stationary
- Adheres to War Child-Lebanon (WC-L) policies and standards
Result: Administrative tasks are handled in such a way that a filing system is in place reports are submitted on time, and WC-L policies and standards are integrated in all programme implementation aspects.
Organization and Coordination
- Organizes trainings, seminars, project opening ceremonies, hosting donors and beneficiary visits, site inspections, etc.
- Coordinates with the field staff and ensures that the work is done properly and on time by meeting WCH targets;
- Follow-up on allprocurement processes (stationary provision, utilities, minor purchases for all project activities);
- Updates and maintains information on electronic database systems and in archives, and maintain proper e-filing..
- Conduct some field visits with the field staff;
- Develops, design, and improve work methods and procedures in coordination with the supervisor;
- Supports in collecting data to writereports;
- Collects documents from the field and enters that in the database;
- Report team car needs prior to each week and other logistic needs;
Result: all programme aspects are well organized and coordinated, in a way to ensure, the workflow is in line with WC-L standards and relevant to needs raised by the beneficiaries