- Monitoring and Implementing Activities:
- Coordination and Communication:
Any other duty assigned by the Line Manager.
- Shares updates for internal reporting on activities, ongoing trends, highlights, and challenges to the Education Coordinator on weekly basis
- Represents WCH in Education coordination meetings and working groups
- Monitors and ensures that all the logistics needed are provided (Materials, Transportation, Refreshment…) of all day to day activities in all project sites
- Ensures child protection concerns are communicated to the Child Protection focal point
- Liaises and coordinates with field staff and work closely and effectively with the Technical Team
Result: Coordination and communications are conducted in such a way that requests are answered and Child Safety/ Protection concerns are reported.
3. Competency Building:
- Identifies competency building needs of partners’ staff
- Designs and conducts capacity building on education curricula and approaches as per the INEE Standards
- Attends the competency building offered at War Child Holland and those offered by UN organizations and other partners as needed.
- Cascades the competency building training to build the capacity of the Education staff.