Community Outreach Coordinator
The Community Outreach Coordinator (COO) is principally responsible for creating Community Outreach Model in order to support all War Child Holland projects and local partners. They will provide day-to-day oversight for the project outreach and selection criteria for each project.. COO will provide technical assistance for CBOs and target community. They will work in coordination and partnership with the CBOs and other local government and non-government organizations and partners for the successful implementation of the project.
- Lead and coordinate the capacity building training for CBOs, , community outreach workers, center coordinators, teachers, and youth volunteers.
- Provide orientation and training to parents and other community members on the project and parents’ and communities’ engagement and support.
- Lead and coordinate with the communities to provide coaching and mentoring support for outreach workers , center coordinators and youth volunteers as part of building their capacities.
- Provide regular updates of the project activities in the localities and prepare and submit quality monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Understand the mission of each community outreach programs and plan activities to administer it appropriately;
Establish and maintain effective relationships with representatives of community and social and civic organizations;
Engage community members in outreach programs to increase their knowledge;
Develop content and materials for special outreach programs such as workshops, meetings and conferences;
Ascertain that each outreach activity is managed within the budget allocated for it;
Organize community meetings and events post handling agenda creation;
- Prepare and maintain internal reports and coordinate internal meetings to develop local strategies.